Tuesday

Second Shooting + Kate & Rick

When Kama contacted me asking if I could second shoot a wedding with her I was thrilled! This is the first time I've ever been a second shooter, so I was a bit nervous. I have only ever shot with Jeremy, and I guess I didn't realize how much of a "comfort zone" I was in. The wedding was actually back in April and we've been so busy with our own clients that I'm just now getting around to posting about it. It was the first wedding for me this season, so in some ways it was a nice little warm up. :)


Kate and Rick were married at a beautiful Catholic cathedral. Before the ceremony, while Kama shot the girls getting ready, I was with the guys. This was the first time I had met Rick, and man was he a character...he and his groomsmen kept me laughing the whole time. After the ceremony we got some portraits of the bride and groom and then we headed to Huntington Park for some wedding party fun. The reception at La Scala was just as beautiful as the ceremony, and the live band kept everyone on their feet.

This first picture here is of Kama. Thanks again for letting me help you out! I had a blast!





















































































































No comments:

Post a Comment